Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Goal Progress: End of June 2014

At the end of each month, I post an update of my goals, including a brief discussion of any notable events that might have occurred during the month. The latest month's figures can always be found under the Featured menu in the menu bar at the top of the blog.

Last update: End of June, 2014
Current value: $6,159
Change from last month: + $409
Percent of Goal:  5.66%



Note that the funds in this account are invested in stock, so there will be fluctuations in value that are outside my control. I never withdraw money from this account, so any dips are purely due to stock price changes.

Events Of Note Last Month: About half of my gains this month came from more sales of some limited edition books on eBay. A little bit came from some cash I got for Father's Day. Not much else of note happened in June.

0 comments:

Post a Comment